Friday, May 02, 2008

Finally a CA!

Results for my last CA module is out and finally, after 2 years of intensive work and studying, I'm done with the paper chase for now! A qualified Australian Chartered Accountant!
Had done better than expected! 3 merits out of the 5 papers.

Wanna make special mention of my dear wifey, Haz, who had supported me all this while and being ever so patient with me when I was busy juggling work and studies.. cooking for me, taking good care of me during these 2 years... With the conclusion of my CA studies, so is my secondment to PwC Syd... 2 more months to go... Will enjoy each day to the maximum as it comes... =)

1 comment:

coot said...

Congrats bro! Finally all the hard work paid off. eh why never thank me also leh for helping you with the eh.. hmm.. never mind. haha. c ya back soon!