Tuesday, October 23, 2007

3 down.. 2 to go!

3rd technical module - Management Accounting & Analysis is out of the way and left with 2 more.. Financial Accounting & Reporting module is the last technical module that I'm taking now and a last integrative module to be taken next year. AND I will be done with my Aust CA.. Pretty happy with the results and wanna thank my dear wife for supporting me always whether I'm busy juggling work and studies.. Really appreciate it dear!

Busy last 2 weeks with work and of coz catching up on studies.. But still, we did have a couple of great group makan outings... One of which was organised by one of my CIP-TICE colleague, Albert, 2 Fridays ago. We had Jap BBQ buffet at Suminoya. Great experience and food but just a tad too smokey.. haha.. After the dinner, we had Sugar Hit @ Swissotel. Good food and great company that night!


The other one was a farewell yum cha for our dear Aaron, Aileen and their son, Ethan... Returning back home (SG) end of Oct, concluding his Aust CA secondment with PwC Syd Tax. We had a sumptuous yum cha feast at Zilver, one of the top notch yum cha restaurant around Sydney. Do try if you are in Sydney and crave for authentic and delicious yum cha!

Cute cute Ethan.. Haha..

2 less familiar faces in Syd.. Kinda sad but we, ourselves, will be returning back home in less than a year's time. Soo, the more we should enjoy our precious time here! Will definitely keep you posted of the fun things that both Haz and I will be doing before our secondment in Syd comes to an end... Time do flies.. BUT memories (beautiful) ones will stay with us!

Take good care all and Great job to my dad, bro, sis, Ah Yong and Peisen for getting their golf provisional certificate! Awesome man! Haha.. I have lots of catching up to do! =)

2 comments:

W said...

rmb to bring us to Zilver when we visit in feb k!!!

Slacker said...

Hi Brother! stumble upon your blog... Long time no see really..
:)

Ting Ting